Friday, 20 February 2009

The Cat's Pyjamas.

Honestly, I know my slave is busy...
...but one measly photo?
I feel you ought to see how I live...


In front of the Aga is good...
...but often that stinky dog wants to hang out here too.


Korat Cats NEED warmth - we come from Thailand...
...this bag of ribbons is quite comfortable...


This funky wool wasn't bad...but difficult to arrange!



The teenager is generally quite thoughtful about
leaving some clothing lying about for my convenience.


The sofa in the summerhouse can be good in the spring...


The laundry basket is entirely unsatisfactory when empty...

The plaid blanket you saw featured the other day is quite nice...
...but frankly, the rough lambswool chafes my silky fur...
...so I do prefer this mohair number - don't you think the pink sits well with my fur?


But to be brutally honest...I prefer cashmere...and a human
hot water bottle....
...because I'm worth it!