Sunday, 7 December 2008

There's a hole in my ear...

We've all been suffering with really vile cold / flu germs....guess what? 

The only person in the family who was graced with antibiotics was the Husband...because obviously HIS germs were far more severe, being of the 'MAN FLU' variety.

So now he feels really pretty perky....
....No 1 and I are still feeling rotten, and have nasty ear infections...to us girlies, the Dr begrudgingly gave us some ear drops - they were fantastic....
....fantastic if what you want to achieve is a perforated ear drum...
...I'm trying very hard to be stoic about it, but it hurts....ALOT.

So tomorrow I'm calling him back....and I'm going to tell him we've jolly well got 'MAN FLU' too!

The question is, will a male doctor believe that it's possible for us to have that?

And more to the point, was 'MAN FLU' dreamt up by male doctors who realise that men just have a rubbish pain threshold?

Because, let's face it - if men had to give birth, us humans would have died out a long time ago!!!

My normal upbeat take on life will be resumed shortly!!