Wednesday, 16 July 2008

Fridge confidential

Matron Mary had an 'open fridge' yesterday....and asked us to join in the expose....revealing through our fridges what we are really like! 
Quick! wipe off the sticky marks, chuck out the stuff with fur on it, remove traces of mouldy cheese....phew!

OK, Happy to oblige Matron...


Bit empty, I haven't been shopping for a few days...


just the basics...


which or course means plenty of gin...



proper meat lurks in the freezer...

veggies from the garden...

from this it is possible to deduce we are not in party mode, or about to receive guests...
...shame, that's when I'm happiest!

I suspect this says more about us...



In other news, I must thank Blackbird for her camping post...No 1 child read it over my shoulder... and cried...."ooh, I'm doing that too."....ten minutes later they had created this -





The cat doesn't look very impressed by the idea of a night under canvas!

However, the grown ups loved the idea!!!!