Monday, 4 February 2008

Better than a Bafda!


MAJOR EXCITEMENT THIS AFTERNOON!
I have been given this fulsome award by the lovely Green Girl in Wisconsin - and I have to say was rather thrilled. Apart from winning a fancy dress competition when I was 12, I've never won a thing!

Being a new Blogger, I believe the form is for me to pass on the honour to another jolly blogger....this could be tricky on two counts - Firstly, Green Girl has already mentioned all of those Bloggers I most admire, and secondly (V. embarassed about this) my techno skills are such that I struggle to make my links to other people actually work.
I have managed to get the links working at the side of the page - so please bear with me on this one -
I pass on this lovely award, and the warm and fuzzy feeling which comes free with it to all those in my list (eyes right ->)
Should you care to click in their direction you will be guarenteed a smile in your heart, a thought for the day and a series of very healthy laughs.
But there is one other person I would like to pass this on to, she hasn't got a blog (she is even more techno-phobe than me) but she is all of the above - so Lady B....this one goes to you too!

BIG AIR KiSSES TO ALL - HOW LOVELY TO HAVE A LOVVIE MOMENT!

PS. OH POOH! Just realised I didn't get this right either - no picture - help - I need the IT dept????....

OK, OK, I give up.....I can't send the award.....failed with the IT, But I CAN send you a Lovley big G & T!!!!